Savema Thermal Transfer printers provide a complete solution for printing best before and expiry dates on to a wide range of materials, typically used with flow wrap in the bakery and confectionary sectors. The versatility of the technology makes it ideal for many industries where a permanent product code needs to be printed. The competitive pricing and product quality have allowed Savema to grow rapidly and are recognised as a respected manufacturer in the coding and marking industry.
We are delighted to be representing Savema in the UK and Ireland and willbe adding more information in the coming days. Please visit the Savema website or download a product data sheet.
Key Features and Benefits
- 7" Touch screen print controller for easy operation
- Graphics editor for simple message creation and editing
- Zero periodic maintenance, giving very low total cost per code
- Free text placement and graphic editing charactertools
- Up to 600mm/second to match most line speeds at 300dpi
- Real time and date formats, automatic offset, counters, custom date and time formats, production shift and remote field population from database
- Barcodes, 2D codes and Logo
- Quick and simple mess free change over of ribbon with minimum downtime
- Wide range of ribbon to meet the most demanding process
- LAN and USB interface for remote control and back-up